Watch Sports Online

iPhone 3G Philippines Via Globe Telecoms

iPhone Available In Philippines Via Globe TelecomYou heard it right. Apple iPhone will soon available in the Philippines made possible by Globe Telecom - the official network carrier of the said cellular phone. As stated on a short two-paragraph article on their website dated May 12, 2008, Globe, SingTel, Bharti Airtel and Optus announced that they have signed an agreement with Apple to bring the iPhone to the Philippines, Singapore, India, and Australia later this year.

More information will be released at a later date.

Truth is, I can't wait for iPhone's official release here in my country. It is my dream phone and I am looking forward having my own set. Last year, I heard it will be available here earlier in 2008 but it seems that there was some sort of delay. Whatever the reason may be, what matters most is that it will be finally available in the Philippine market sooner. Now, I don't have to keep asking myself "When will iPhone available in the Philippines".

According to Inquirer's news report, a source from Globe said the iPhone may be launched locally starting September this year. Yippeee!!! I have to start saving money now. Only months to wait and I will officially have my own iPhone. Maybe I will postpone buying the Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 Digital Camera for now. That can wait.