Watch Sports Online

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Ready To Rematch Wanderlei Silva

The 92th installment of the Ultimate Fighting Championship will be held next Saturday, December 27 - just two days after Christmas. Is Quinton "Rampage" Jackson ready to rematch and beat Wanderlei Silva? This is the question by most UFC enthusiasts all around the world

The UFC 92 will be held at MGM Grand Garden Arena, which the Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs Wanderlei Silva will be the UFC 92 undercard match.

Quinton Rampage JacksonThis will be the third time Jackson fight Silva... will he win this time?

Here's his statement “This is my job. … When I fought Wanderlei the first two times [I] didn’t have the outcome I wanted, and this is the chance to make it right in my mind. I’m older, more mature, and I’m better with my skills. This is the time where I can give it my 100 percent. This is the time I can go and do it. He beat me in the past, but that was the past. This a whole new Rampage, a new beginning.

I have to have a different strategy. The first two times it didn’t work. I’d have to be an idiot to have the same strategy. I may look stupid, but I’m not,” he finished.

What do you think?