Watch Sports Online

Manny Pacquiao KO Ricky Hatton in Round 2!!!

May 2, 2009 is a much anticipated date in the boxing history as two of the most known boxing icons are set to face each other for a superfight that only happens once. Depending IBO champion Ricky "Hitman" Hatton depends his title against pound-for-pound champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.

Okay, hours before the fight I was ready and tuned in front of my computer so I won't miss this fight. I was so excited to find out the winner. Though, obviously I was rooting for Pacquiao, I thought it was another good fight in the boxing arena as these two fighters are known to be great.

In the first round, I thought it was a great start. However, I was diasppointed seeing Hatton in his first knockout, especially the second and last.

I was so disappointed. Manny Pacquiao KO Ricky Hatton in Round 2!!!

Why did the fight end so sudden? It's not an exciting match afterall!

Boooo....

But in some way, I was so happy for Pacquiao because he won again!!!

Yippeee!!!